Saturday, February 7, 2015

Getting Started

I'm not really sure of where to start with this blog but I do have a lot in my mind that I would like to say and of course I do have an opinion about everything. I just felt so moved lately about living in the moment, being yourself and doing what makes you happy. Live life to the fullest. Don't hold back just because your scared. Life is too short. Step out of your comfort zone. I have been through so much in my short life and maybe my story can help someone else or show how everyone struggles with something. I've decided to do more than what I've been doing. Trying something new continually. That's why I decided to start this blog. I had reserves about doing so, because I hate writing and always felt insecure about doing so. 

I am going to write about my life growing up and I will also post about present day. I will write about subjects that some people might get pissed about, but this is what I went through. Different things that happened to me or friends that made me the person I am today. I  will not name names. I will respect every one's privacy about that. But if you know me well, then you might can guess the names of some, but still, I felt like I had to put that in here. I will not tell other peoples stories, that's for them to tell. I will tell my side of it and how it has effected me. 

 Hopefully I won't jump around too much and confuse anyone. Yeah my grammar might be a little off or I use slang a lot. I am trying to stay me when I write. So I'm sorry if your an English major and you're cringing right now. The world still turns. :)

My memory is not all that great to remember every detail for a book, but maybe if I start writing it will come out eventually. Maybe just getting lost in the moment writing about it will trigger some memories and details. Then I can piece them together in the right order. So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment