Friday, February 13, 2015

Motivation

Ugh, I feel like I've lost all motivation for life. I don't know whats wrong with me lately, I just feel so freakin lazy. I feel like such a lardass. Ever since I quit smoking I have gained massive weight. So I joined the gym. Now I feel like I'm slacking on that. Well, to me its massive. I don't want to study for my class, heck I can barley make myself read the chapter. I have not skated since July of 2014. I never went with out skating for this long. My legs have probably lost all muscle mass from not skating. ugh. I think I've lost my MOJO. I don't' want to do anything but stay home and watch Netflix.
Maybe because I have been so busy these last few years its my minds way of saying, "Ok bitch its time to slow your roll".



This is how I have been feeling


No comments:

Post a Comment