Saturday, February 7, 2015

Nerd Power

I never got into the board games like D&D or the card games like...mmmm......I don't even know whats it's called. Sorry, that's how much I don't care for them I guess.
I remember my dad would take me to the movies and read books. We seen King Kong, Dracula shows, the swamp thing, and the Hulk shows. I guess that’s where I get my love of these kinds of shows. My first movie was Star Trek, the Wrath of Khan.  OMG the ear wick is the main thing I remember from that movie! Freaked me out. But for some reason I couldn't get enough of Star Trek. I got into the original series and the New Generation but I just couldn't get into the other stuff like Battlestar Galactica, and whatever else spin off of whatever was our there. Star Wars....that's a different story. Love all of them.  I'm not sure hoe I feel about Disney doing more movies, the jury is still out on that one. I know there's  this rule you are for one or the other but I just can't pick one. I like them both. Sorry. I like to think my dad contributed those types of movies and my love for books. At least he did that right.
It figures I would turn into a nerd. At least that’s what my sister in law calls me. I don’t mind though. I know I’m a nerd.

PS. Found this cool ass Chewbacca jacket that I'm dying for.




mmmm now that I look at my previous pics that I post on Facebook, they are all of Star Wars. Cause I don't think I would be caught dead in a Star Trek outfit, LOL but I am gonna rock this Chewie jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment